Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How to reverse hair loss : reviews on luftek natural hair clinic and tom's SE.

These are what users have to say about Luftek hair growth technique and tom's SE:

Mary :
Here is a technique I learned from Lou at Luftek.com. Keep your teeth seperated and your tongue loose the best you can 24/7. Just take a deep breath,seperate your teeth,and blow through your cheeks. Your forehead and scalp should feel "lite and clear". If your not sure, then do this. Clinch your teeth together and raise your eyebrows. Take note of the feeling in your scalp and forehead(tight, heavy). Now seperate your teeth and blow through your cheeks. Feel the difference? Lou at Luftek.com believes that a tight scalp is the main cause of hairloss(As do I). So his approach is all about keeping the scalp relaxed the best you can 24/7(What he calls creating a "positive scalp pressure"). Now the skin on top of your head is connected to the skin on the botton of your feet(It's all one thing). So if your lower body is tight or stiff, that is going to affect the scalp as well.(Yoga is great for keeping the lower body loose). Negative emotions(anger, stress) are also going to cause tightness(If you worry about the future, will it change?)So do the best you can to stay calm(Meditating daily will help here) and keep a smile on your face 24/7(which I know is not that easy in "todays world" but this will also put a slight upward lift to the scalp). I've used this approach for the past couple of years. And whether you believe me or not,my hairloss has completly stopped( As of now)which started in my early 20's. I'm now 44. I also have more hair than I did a couple of years ago(Gone from about a norwood 4 to a norwood 3v). I also started doing the SE(Which does help to loosen the scalp) about eight months ago which I do all through out the day(Instead of just morning or night I'll do 5-10 2 minute sessions). The SE have helped even more. I know this because since I started doing the SE,I have to cut my hair more often which has gotten a little darker. There is also some new growth along my hairline(short 1/2 inch terminal hair). The lines in my forehead are also much softer. I know this sounds like a lot to do in a day. So what I do is take advantage of normal everyday stuff. Like doing the SE while I type this. Or while I'm in the shower. Or using the bathroom. Or cooking dinner, ect. However I will always make time for what I think is important like Yoga and Meditating. But in the mean time, I do the best I can to stay as calm and relaxed(With a good diet) as I can be 24/7(Which is not always easy). If there is a will, there is a way!

Jennifer:

Thank you for kind, POSITIVE words! Toms SE and Lou's technique(in my opinion) work together very well(we are talking pancakes and syrup). I have read some negative remarks in this forum about Lou. I think that's because people just don't quit understand what he is trying to teach(his video could have been done better). To find two men who share a common goal(reversing hairloss, and loosen up a tight scalp) yet use the exact opposite approach(relaxing/excercising), is interesting to me. So for you,here is the essence of Lou's approach..

You are simply going to create two "Feelings" and do the best you can to keep them 24/7.
The first "Feeling" I'll describe as a "Calm,Peaceful,Joy". This is how you want to feel on the "Inside"(For me, I don't want to feel any other way). Meditation is a key for this. The second "Feeling" you want to create(which will be very hard to do without having the first feeling) is in the scalp which I'll describe as "Lite and Clear". Keeping your teeth seperated is a key here. Now the reason for doing this is to help keep the scalp relaxed. Lou call's this "Positive Scalp Pressure" which is recognized by the "Feeling" of "Lite and Clear". So from time to time throughout the day, Just check the "Feeling" in your scalp. If it feels "Tight,Heavy,or tingles". Then stop what you are doing(when you can), take a couple of minutes, and get it back to "Lite and Clear". The best way for me to do this is using Toms SE.
And when I'm done, I'll always take a deep breath and blow through my cheeks making sure my teeth are seperated. I Meditate as much as needed(sometime 2 minutes is all that's needed). Lou also Teaches the following: Wash and rinse your hair in cool water(A tight scalp generates heat). At least once a day, place your hands on the sides of your head and push the scalp upward The longer you hold the better. If you smoke,quit. Give your scalp or better yet your whole body a daily dose of what Ancient man called "Universal Life Energy" which is also called Prana, KI, Chi.(This is for the open minded only). If I were to wake up tomorrow with a full head of hair, I would not stop doing this or Tom's SE just because of the way it make me feel(not to mention how much better my forehead looks).

Anonymous:

I would like to say thank you for your website and this forum. I have learned a lot here. I wish
there was this much information on hairloss 20 years ago. You provide a powerful example of the benefits of taking care of yourself(one reaps what one sows) and are very giving to offer this up at no charge. Your SE have worked for me(Thanks for a better looking forehead)I also use Lou's technique at www.luftek.com. They work well together. This is just my opinion...But I believe that if some one is willing to do the SE for 20 minutes a day, they MIGHT get more out of them if they do it 7 min. morning, 7 min. noon, 7min. night. Instead of 10 min. morning, 10 min. night. I see a lot of posts that say they got no benefit after doing the SE for many months. Which makes me wonder if the're doing the SE only twice a day, how are you "carrying yourself" in between? And I agree with you...Some folks who smile a lot might be up to no good! All Lou is saying by keeping a smile on your face 24/7 is to keep a positive feeling in your inner being the best you can throughout the day. For me, I don't want to feel any other way.

From: gl
Product: Hair Loss
Remote Name: 210.50.56.80
Date: 07 Oct 2002
Time: 12:39:31
Comments

Yes, it works. My hair is growing back all over after 3 weeks. Hair loss is caused from tension that builds in the scalp due to different emotional states. In the same way that different emotions cause involuntary contraction of muscles in the face(e.g smiling). Actually tension in the scalp is normal but when is becomes excessive or prolonged it affects the hair roots and leads to hair loss. Simply by avoiding activities that cause this prolonged excessive tension the scalp will loosen up very quickly(few days) and the hair will begin to grow back after a few weeks. Generally the hair stops falling out after about 4 weeks. Growth seems to occur first.

Curing hair loss is really, really easy. And for the life of me I can't work out why the medical industry has not worked it out. Probably because there is no money in this type of cure. It can't be packaged and sold.

The activties that cause prolonged emotional states and therefore hair loss are things like watching t.v for 30minutes or more without a break or playing computer games for long periods.

Look for things that you do everyday and for periods longer than 30minutes say, without breaks. Then simply break up these activties. For example when watching t.v don't just sit there for hours like most people do, like I use to do. Get up during the adds and come back. The change in mental focus stops the tension becoming excessive. Actually what works just as well is lying down flat when watching t.v the tension doesn't build up at all and you can watch all you like.

You can follow your progress by feeling the scalp with your fingers. When the tension is excessive the scalp doens't move much it is kind of rigid. But if you check when you wake up out of deep sleep for example the scalp skin moves a lot more.This movement means the scalp is in its healthy state. There is a difference. Also check for sensations in the scalp. Like an itchness or slight burning. This is indication of excessive tension. And check for hair growth, say along the forehead where it's bald. After two weeks providing you have been avoiding excessive tension on a daily basis you will see new but very fine hair growing through, in patches at first. Gradually it will spread and gradually the hair will thickin and grow longer. Growing hair from scratch is a slow process but the cure is very quick, simply loosen up the scalp.

This is the first time I have talked about this. I will post more over the internet later on with more details etc over many sites, as much as I can. So it probably doesn't sound very clear but I thought I would just respond quickly because it works and is simple and free. I will never make any money out of this but to me that's F***ing great. I'm sick of bullshit companies making money off peoples insecurties. A number of year ago I would have payed anything to get my hair back. Now it is growing back 100% and it's entirely free and if I can help others do the same than that's way good enough for me.

A note on Luftek system. He is dead right with what causes hair loss (unnatural tension in the scalp) but I feel he missed the mark to some degree with the cure. Simply avoiding prolonged activities like watching t.v for hours or playing computer games or reading novels is suffiecent this will cure hair loss for sure. You don't have to avoid stress or emotions which would be very diffuclt for most people, especially this day and age but just avoid prolonged activites. The main thing is to investigate the things you do everyday and see what causes excessive tension and what doesn't. Some things don't and keep a check on the scalps conditions.

Hope this helps

Anonymous:
Ive been searching for scalp relaxation technique on the net and ive come upon the luftek hair system, the guy "lou" charges $299 for it, i have no luck bringing the price down since i dont have a job right now and cant afford it. Obviously Lou is not interested so he doesnt response to my plead, only replies when i criticize his business.

I found a guy in HLH who tried his system before but refunded after finding its not working. I sent the guy an email asking about the system and heres what he replied

-----------------------------------------------
The program is basically a meditation video and his method
is supposed to make the scalp more loose and flexible. This
is "supposedly" accomplished by some exercises like wiggling
your ears and moving your eyebrows. (it's been a while so I
don't remember much more) There are also some deep
breathing and chanting exercises that go along w/ the
stretching. I tried it for several months but didn't see
any change. I sent it back and got my refund, but I think
it's not the full purchase price that is refunded, so
basically the guy makes money if you keep it or not. Of
course, he makes more if you keep it
-------------------------------------------------

Does this mean SE and Luftek are just the same thing?

Basically its comes with an instruction booklet, a video and a biofeedback sensor same as what Tom recommends

Obviously someone is copying someones homework :P

Guest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the info on the Luftek system.

Quick question:

So the 20 mins a day he speaks about, is it to sit and blow out through your cheeks with your teeth separated and relaxed, visualizing your scalp floating and loose, and then carry this feeling with you through out the day? Thanks.

- Jack

Anonymous said...

Can someone please post a link to Tom's SE system so I can check it out?